DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
We offer a palette wide of knowledge and skills in the field of environmental technology. Through the development strategy, CLEMS supports the development of new projects and innovative ideas calate on eco-innovation.
Environment of collaboration:
- Members have access to a network of companies in the sector, universities and public authorities, in order to use the maximum of their resources, to develop new projects, to alleviate the burden of the projects, to accelerate their approach vis-a-vis the market and the opportunity to influence public policies in order to improve their business.
- Members benefit from facilitating communication with other entities within the CLEMS
- Members have access to the platforms of the management of the Cluster (community, the office of project management, sharing of resources) research topics, where they can track their interests, the opportunities published in the spaces for working groups, to facilitate related to the identification of partners working.
Access to services:
- Internationalization through contact networks relevant for the business environment and the development of projects (matchmaking, consultancy)
- Representation of interests in relation to suppliers of various services, products, etc., public authorities (local, regional, national or international)
- Events matchmaking with different types of potential partners: research teams from universities and institutes, delegations of foreign affairs, members of other clusters,
- Workshops and trainings organized internally
- Matchmaking for the participation in consortia for the financing of public
- Information early on funding opportunities available in the world
- Single point of contact for various vendors and potential partners
- Priority to all the events organized by CLEMS
- Promotion through communication channels of CLEMS (print, online, social media, conferences etc.)
Organizația dvs. va fi implicată într-o nouă formă de colaborare care urmărește să contribuie la dezvoltarea organizaţiei prin alinierea strategică cu alți jucători din lanțul valoric al eco-inovarii, în scopul de a crea afaceri durabile în regiunea noastră. Acest lucru se realizează printr-un mediu testat, care permite fiecărui membru să identifice interesele sale în relația cu alte organizaţii din cadrul Cluster-ului.
THAT CAN BE INDIRECT BENEFITS FOR THE MEMBERS?
- Access to the facilities obtained through the various initiatives of the members of the CLEMS (state aid, changes in the documents of the call / guidelines based on feedback from the cluster by the central authorities, the opening to the collaboration from the local authorities for various initiatives.a.)
- Lobby-ul realizat de CLEMS cu scopul de elaborare a politicilor publice și a oportunităților de finanțare publice, cu beneficii potențiale în consecință pentru membri.